- August 2020 – Fetal interventions in the setting of the coronavirus disease 2019 pandemic: Statement from the North American Fetal Therapy Network
- July 9, 2020 – Fetal Intervention During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Two case studies are presented that illustrate the challenges of fetal diagnosis and intervention during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- May 6, 2020 – Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Guidance on Behalf of the International Fetal Medicine and Surgery Society
- April 22, 2020 – SARS‐CoV2 (COVID‐19) infection: Is fetal surgery in times of national disasters reasonable?
- May 23, 2017 – Fetal Treatment 2017 the Evolution of Fetal Therapy Centers: A joint opinion from the International Fetal Medicine and Surgical Society (IFMSS) and the North American Fetal Therapy Network (NAFTNet)